Hazrat Masih-e- Maud asw says:
“He who does not read my books at least three times has a sort of arrogance in him.”
(All Ansar should read books of Hazrat Masih-e-Maud asw regularly and the members of Local, Regional & National Majalis-e-Amla must be role models). If you read 10 pages daily, you will be able to complete all books of Hazrat Masih-e-Maud asw in three years.
TALEEM DEPARTMENT’S PURPOSE
The mission of the Taleem Department is to not only facilitate the lifelong goal of each and every Nasir to grow in the area of religious knowledge but also to gauge the progress of the members. This is accomplished by devising the Taleem syllabus and setting up measurable goals by conducting two tests along with competitions at local, regional and national Ijtima’at. It is desired that Ansar through following Taleem syllabus will gain knowledge by learning about the translation and commentary of the prescribed verses of the Holy Qur’an, sayings of the Holy Prophet (may peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), writings / sermons of the Promised Messiah (may peace be upon him) and his Khulafa.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ZOAMA AND MUNTAZIMEEN
- Each and every member of Local, Regional & National Majlis-e-Amla must complete ‘‘monthly Taleem Papers” and handover to local Zaeem on time for marking. The target for Amla members of all level is 100%.
- The local Zaeem should make sure that all Ansar in his Majlis is aware of the syllabus, have completed the “Monthly Taleem Paper” and submitted to him on time for marking. The minimum target is 50% of Tajneed.
- The local Zaeem is also responsible for sending names of Ansar who achieve more than 80% marks to Markaz for publication in Ansaruddin.
- The Taleem Paper will be circulated in Ansaruddin and will also be available online.
- The local Zaeem should make sure that the syllabus is being discussed in monthly meetings.
- The books“Noah’s Ark-کشتی نوح”, “The Need of the Imam-ضرورت امام” and “The Heavenly Decree-آسمانی فیصلہ” are available in English & Urdu.